Standard anesthesia mask is a kind of respiratory consumables used in anesthesia or artificial ventilation. It serves as the patient’s interface and is connected to a breathing circuit that carries air mixed with a particular drug. Besides, anesthesia mask is also widely used for first aid. For example as a part of respirator because of its good air tightness. In order to make sure of safety of patient, anesthesia mask is made of medical grade PVC material, and without latex. It has a circle of air cushion around the mask body, so its air tightness is very good compare to other face masks.
Except standard version, it has several other types base on material and production process: soft PVC version, air cushion free version, silicon re-useable version, etc.
- Super soft air cushion design;
- Medical grade PVC material. Latex free;
- Available Size: 0# 1# 2# 3# 4# 5#, different sizes for Adult,Pediatric and Infant;
- Different color for size identification;
- Supple cushion membrane delivers a full face seal with minimal pressure;
- Cone made of flexible material to ensure clinician comfort;
- Inflation valve placed at the nose for easy access;
- Thin cushion provides exceptional sealing.